With Thanksgiving approaching, it's a good idea to refresh our memory on the "Don’t Feed” list for our furry little friends. Okay, I think everyone knows to keep the chocolate away from our furry friends, but I’m going to say it one more time just in case.
Here are a few dangerous items for you to remember during the holiday season.
Sweet Treats: Chocolate is toxic to dogs. But not everyone knows about the dangers of xylitol, a sweetener and baking ingredient found in many types of gum, mints, candy and pastries. Consuming a little bit of xylitol can give a dog seizures, low blood sugar and liver failure and can be fatal.